DAoC DB Updates 11, 12 and 13
Recently I’ve had another development spurt on DAoC DB introducing a few new features, notably I’ve started to produce guides, and added a DAoC Dev Tracker and Dungeon Maps.
Jan 30, 2012
- Added: Support for NPC position in dungeons.
- Added: Full NPC coverage for Constantine’s Sound.
- Added: Full NPC coverage for Grenlock’s Sound.
- Added: Full NPC coverage for Lamfhota’s Sound.
- Added: Full NPC coverage for Fomor City.
- Added: Full NPC coverage for Tur Suil.
- Added: Full NPC coverage for Galladoria.
Jan 28, 2012
- Added: A Dev Tracker which tracks the comments on News and Wayback Wednesday.
- Changed: The Zones page has been reorganised, with the map taking a higher priority, and the lists are now “tabbed” at the bottom.
Jan 22, 2012
- Added: An ability to have groups of quests, for example the New User Journey in Cotswold.
- Added: A guide to Master Levels.
- Added: A guide to Artifacts.
- Changed: The Spells and Styles lists now only display basic information.
- Changed: The Spells list filters are now in a dropdown, and results are now displayed in pages and limited to 100 results per page.