Mojo can remove the borders from your DAoC windows
Continuing a series of looking at features that Mojo, the Dark Age of Camelot client enhancer application offers. This time I look at borderless windows.
For those who play in windowed mode, DAoC can sometimes be a pain to deal with, the loading screen is a fixed resolution even though the in-game window can be customized. When playing the game on smaller monitors (or in my case a projector) it gets pushed off the bottom of the screen.
Mojo allows you to remove the borders from the windows, so you free up screen space.
Compare the screen above with the screen below.
To enable borderless windows you must:
- Install Mojo from http://www.mojoware.org/
- Configure your Account or Character for launching
- Set the borderless windows option
- From the Settings menu select the Set preferences option
- At the bottom of the window, check the Remove frames from launched game windows option and press OK
- Launch the game through Mojo