Project Update for DAoC DB #6 and #7
The holidays have come and gone and it is time to update you all on the Character Planner project, I am enjoying the project so much I have expanded the scope of the project to become a DAoC web database.
View the DAoC DB now at: http://tomspillar.net/daoc/charplan (yes I will change the URL when I’m done, it will get its own domain)
- Added: Class names underneath the class icons on the Char Builder.
- Changed: The class icons on the Char Builder are now in alphabetical order instead of Class ID order.
- Added: Support for post_link_effect to the Spell database.
- Added: An Abilities database.
- Added: Support for Shadowblade Specs
- Added: Support for Skald Specs
- Added: Support for Berserker Specs
- Added: Class descriptions now also display on the builder page.
- Changed: Reorganised top navigation menu with groups and drop-downs.
- Changed: Name from Character Planner to DAoC DB to reflect the expansion of the project scope, URL change when it’s all done.
- Added: Databases page which lists the available databases and a description.
- Changed: The sound player is now on the same page as the music lists.
- Added: Missing Healer and Shaman spells
- Added: A few zones to experiment with a zones and regions database.
Class Database (70%)
- Added: Missing classes to the Classes database.
- Added: Each class specializations.
- Added: Support for Mauler specs
- Added: Support for Bonedancer specs
- Added: Support for Healer specs
- Added: Support for Hunter specs
- Added: Support for Runemaster specs
- Added: Support for Savage specs
- Added: Support for Shaman specs
- Added: Support for Spiritmaster specs
- Added: Support for Valkyrie specs
- Added: Missing class icons to the character builder.
- Changed: Spells are now listed by type instead of groups.
For the next update I am looking to finish off the Charplan by adding the Hibernian classes spells, styles and defensive specializations and then to add some of the missing tooltip descriptions.