Project: DAoC Character Planner
I heard a rumor that I keep starting projects and never finish them, well I don’t want to disappoint. I am working on a new project, a Dark Age of Camelot Character Planner. I didn’t want to have to download software to check out my own and other peoples specs and the link for the one I used to use back in the day no longer works.
Vanesyra is also working on an awesome Template Builder.
Here is a sneak peak:
Some of the features currently implemented:
- Almost full spell database (have to manually add a spell to a spell line at the moment – completed for clerics and paladins).
- Spell information
- Spell icons
- Spell tooltips
- The actual calculator, increasing level and specs.
Some things I am still working on
- Making the tooltips match the in-game style.
- Saving and loading specs
- Compacting the UI, the spell list is still too long
- Adding the other classes (cleric only)