DAoC: RvR Keep/Tower Camping Tactics
The guide focuses on tactics for camping a Keep or a Tower. The following list is a summary of Eaderbreca’s main post:
- Acquire Group and Individual RvR Missions
- Darkness Falls Missions
Keep / Tower Assault
- Warlord Master Level – Ram User
- Crystal Titan gathering guards and speedwarps
- Traps inside the front door including power traps if Font of Power is not being used.
- Storm use to hinder targeting
- Pre-set ground targets on the ground floor
- Bring the Keep / Tower lord down to the level the group is set up on for easy killing when needed
- Healers to top of tower, set up Font of Power and stay in the middle.
- Avoid line of sight targeting for Area of Effect spells of enemies
- PBAOE spell users set up with Bodyguard Master Level defenders at a choke point.
- Speed Warp to slow them down
- Casters use greater replenishment potions for power regen
- Have Mystic Crystal Lore and power restoration items readily available on your quickbar
- Pre-assign a healer to re-buff and resurrect any fallen allies and have a covering healer
- Tanks should keep Metal Guard buff active
- Static Tempest to further hinder them
- Kill enemies that make it to the roof
- Assist, buff shear and Forceful Zephyr enemies off the roof – Priority targets are Minstrels and Skalds
- Tanks should use Warguard, Soldiers Barricade and Dashing Defence
- Don’t move from the pre-set location
- Debuff Constitution at any opportunity
- Continue to interrupt enemy healers with the ground target abilities
- Official Website – 14 Days Free if your account has been closed 90 days or more.
- DAoC Wiki – Community contributed information
- DAoC Forums – PostCount.net – Old VNBoards Community
- Other DAoC Guides from Etaew
- Other DAoC Guides from Eaderbreca