DAoC – Relic Raid Test
- Albion Gathers to Move Out…
- .. and Gets Ganked
- Second Attempt
- Attack on Dun Scathaig
- Hibernia’s Defense Holds Strong
- Midgard Joins the Fight
- Midgard Goes on the Offensive
- The Long Run Home
- Ambush at the Gate
- Jump & Run…
I was playing a Heretic on Albion at the time, and managed to play through 5 wipes before logging out (The RR13 Warlock bomb group didn’t make playing fun). It was a long time since I played the game so I was very noobish.
One of things that I really love (old feature, not related to this patch) is the ambient combat sounds, when your fighting, it’s very atmospheric.
- The elite guards difficulty was not a problem with the Albion Zerg, so they will most likely get increased.
- The relic carrying indicator is a pillar of a colour that pulses occasionally, it’s okay, I would have preferred something permanent like the Warlock indicators.
- The forcing of the relic carrier through the land route home is great for ambushing.
- DAoC – Producers Letter (Relic Changes & Test) / VNBoards Closing (etaew.wordpress.com)
- DAoC – Patch 1.112 (Relic System Changes) (etaew.wordpress.com)
- DAoC – 1.112 Patch (Screenshots) (etaew.wordpress.com)