The Secret World: PvP Gallery – Fusang Projects
This is my second day playing The Secret World, and today I queued up for some PvP. I wasn’t dissapointed.
From my observations it seems that:
- You can queue up to have different bonuses that aid in a DPS, Tank or Healer role (no requirements)
- Battles go on continuously between the 3 factions
- You fight over respawn points and bases.
- Faction wide buffs are updated based on the status of the objectives
- There are kill and capture quests available
- The quests are repeatable with a delay of around 15 minutes
- You can turn in and pick up quests at any of the world objectives and respawn points
- There is a healthy amount of ability and skill points as a reward
- The battles were quite large scale, it pays off to stay with your team
- It did get quite laggy, will have to tone down some settings and try again.
- I could actually kill someone
- I died often enough too
- I had a lot of fun
Clicking on an image will display a full screen version, and then you can navigate forward and backwards.